All positions are 100% remote – Location doesn’t matter
The HCI Solution is seeking well qualified candidates for an Integration Engineer position responsible for providing technical support and developing new applications, tools, and interfaces for Enterprise Health Record software (EHR).
A candidate with MEDITECH programming experience is required for this position.
The HCI Solution offers rewarding careers in the ever-growing and changing field of Healthcare Technology. Our positions are 100% remote/virtual.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serving as the technical lead and supporting EHR integration related projects such as:
- Data and image migrations from legacy systems to new systems or vendor neutral archives
- Custom HL7 interfaces
- Robotic Process Automation (scripting)
- Custom programming
- Developing and supporting HCI applications such as: SyncSolve, MergeIT, ContinuITy, MOM
- Systems setup
- Troubleshooting and researching issues and designing and implementing solutions for the problems
- Coding, testing, and delivering software patches
- Writing technical documentation
Skills and Qualifications
- What you should have:
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Computer Science or related course work in related field.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience will also be considered.
- Experience in programming in and supporting MEDITECH software.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple competing responsibilities at the same time.
- High desire to learn and adapt to new technologies.
· C/S NPR
· MAGIN NPR
· Robotic Process Automation (Scripting)
· Visual Basic
· ASP.NET Core
· Entity Framework
· Razor Pages
· Visual Studio
· Windows Server
· Power Shell
· Customer Support
· Customer Service
· Project Management
- This position requires a high level of customer service, technical expertise, and analytical skills.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Qualified applicants please submit your resume.
Director Data Services
The HCI Solution is seeking well qualified candidates for Director Data Services.
The HCI Solution offers rewarding careers in the ever-growing and changing field of Healthcare Technology. Our positions are 100% remote/virtual. Please visit our website at thehcisolution.com to learn more about us.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Director of Data Services to join our team. As Director of Data Services, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of data services engineers and managing a wide array of complex data services projects. Your role will involve cultivating client relationships, ensuring seamless communication and collaboration throughout project lifecycles, and personally executing high-profile projects while leveraging your programming expertise to ensure successful and timely delivery.
- Formulate intricate MEDITECH Expanse and MEDITECH C/S reports using MEDITECH Report Designer and Report Writer tools.
- Devise SQL-centric reports and data extractions utilizing the full Microsoft SQL Server suite, including SSIS, SSMS, SSRS, and Visual Studio.
- Manage a team of data services engineers, providing leadership and guidance to ensure project success.
- Receive customer project requests and return cost estimate proposals in a timely manner.
- Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships, serving as a primary point of contact for project-related communication.
- Lead project planning, execution, and delivery, ensuring adherence to timelines and client expectations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex data service issues, utilizing your analytical skills and expertise in SQL.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless integration of data services solutions into client systems.
- Mentor and coach team members to enhance their skills and promote professional development.
- Produce comprehensive reports summarizing project progress, outcomes, and recommendations.
- Experience with the MEDITECH EHR.
- Experience writing MEDITECH reports, specifically Report Writer reports. Having MEDITECH Report Designer experience is a plus.
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server, including report writing and troubleshooting.
- Proficiency in SQL, SSIS, and Visual Studio.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Information Technology, or related).
- Proven experience in project management and team leadership.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and client relationship management abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or a Healthcare/Business related field. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered. Three or more years relevant experience creating reports or extracts for Meditech hospital systems (NPR & M-AT) is required.Qualified applicants please submit your resume.