Business Analytics Manager Suite of Solutions
- Business Analytics Manager – BAM
- PHI Audit Module – PAM
- Staff User Module – SUM
- Dictionary Edit Module – DEM
- PC AlertIT
Lower your readmission rate, improve patient satisfaction, and decrease overtime, by having your key performance indicators (KPIs) at the tips of your fingers. Use the Business Analytics Manager dashboard with aggregated data, pulled from multiple vendors and applications, to provide a comprehensive view of your organization’s key performance indicators. This vendor-neutral application houses data from disparate sources, and presents it in a cohesive dashboard for quick review. The Business Analytics Manager’s rich visual content, and Active and Passive dashboards, make viewing important data easy, for faster decision making. Keep your hospital running during downtime using BAM for business continuum. To be prepared for a scheduled downtime, BAM for business continuum allows you to automatically schedule reports to view the MPI and other critical clinical information.
Use the Active dashboard with any format view.
Use the Passive dashboard for any stored reports.
Make sure you are meeting your Meaningful Use criteria with statistical reports on your dashboard.
- Active vs. Passive Dashboard Views
- Data Repository Views
- Web Application Views
- Meditech NPR Report/Report Designer Views
- File Sharing Views
- Word Documents
- Excel Spreadsheets
- Other Document Type Views
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Views
- Protected Health Information Audit Module (PAM)
- Dictionary Edit Module (DEM)
- Staff User Module (SUM)
- Meditech User ID/Password Authentication
- Active Directory Authentication
- Web-Based UI, no client to install
BUSINESS ANALYTICS MANAGER USES
Protect your hospital’s reputation, and stay compliant with The HCI Solution’s PHI Audit Module. Every hospital wants to keep each patient’s privacy protected. The PHI Audit Module (PAM) allows you to effectively protect patient privacy and reduce incident risk. PAM is the new approach to protecting patient safety.
- Actively monitor all PHI access 24 hours a day
- Receive red flag alerts on potential threats – identity theft, tax fraud
- Break glass detection and warning
- Proactive warning alerts for staff displayed on the screen when moving to break glass or clinical screen
- Ability to take screen shots of possible incidents to determine information viewed
- Aggregates ALL Meditech PHI access
WHY PAM IS DIFFERENT
For many hospitals, the number of incidents flagged as possible violations is extremely large and difficult to sift through. PAM uses a probabilistic approach to eliminate redundant, false-alarm notifications. PAM will analyze the care team, user patterns, and other criteria to evaluate the probability of a violation, and based on predetermined criteria eliminate low probability violation flags from the violation lists. When an incident is marked as a false alarm it is removed from the violation list, flagged, an incident report created, and disposition reason tagged automatically. PAM clears as many potential violations, as possible so users do not have to wade through massive lists of possible violations while still enabling the user to review any flagged event.
Improve organization-wide efficiency and productivity, by using the Staff User Module as an accountability application. Reap the business intelligence of determining your staff’s most productive periods, which team works best, and identify what tools employees need. This is a business study of each user’s activity, to trend staff productivity throughout the organization, while facilitating the elimination of lost time on non-work activities. The Staff User Module is designed to poll data from multiple sources, not only Meditech user activity audits, but also punch card location/time, door access location/time, computer activity, application usage, and it can be configured to include screen shots of incidents.
Dictionaries define the core functionality of the hospital system. To ensure that your dictionaries are protected, use the Dictionary Edit Module to actively monitor and alert on dictionary maintenance. Review the history of dictionary changes that affect your system daily. The Dictionary Edit Module gives users the ability to view all prior changes to dictionaries that Meditech logs changes for, as well as other data that Meditech doesn’t track, e.g. Medical Records Demo Recall edits. The Dictionary Edit Module (DEM) can also offload the monitored data from your transactional system, and put that into an archive for long term storage.
Physicians – Users – Predefined Groups – Departments
Overcome significant operational challenges by getting the right information, to the right people, at the right time, with PC AlertIT. Use PC AlertIT to proactively communicate important information to staff for quality patient care. Optimizing the communication with timely, relevant information within a healthcare organization supports enhanced quality of care, supports physicians, and enables real-time decision making. AlertIT runs as a PC task tray companion to help keep staff up to date. AlertIT allows you to receive clinical alerts that require real-time intervention to be compliant with standards of care and patient safety.
MEDITECH WORKSTATION ALERTING
• Alert message added to title or workstation bar
MEDITECH ALERTING LAUNCH MENU
• Meditech menu to list alerts and allow user to launch to alert area for processing
MEDITECH PC TASK TRAY ALERTING
• Meditech provider desktop alerting with web-based installation of PC client. Uses push and pull alerting with Meditech routines to communicate to all desktops via web service alerting, and has the ability to launch to Meditech workstation.
MOBILE TEXT ALERTING
• Push mobile text alerting to provider mobile devices with SMS-based text messages