Everything You Need To Know
Learn all the essential information about the product
DELIVERING M-AT DATA IN YOUR NPR REPORT
Comprehensive reporting allows hospitals to make educated decisions in
viewing details from their environment. All departments rely on
reporting to make operating decisions and position departments for
As MEDITECH hospitals move from Magic and Client Server to 6.X and
Expanse, reporting has become challenging. The newest tools of Report
Designer and Data Repository leave the mastery of NPR behind thrusting
report writers into a territory that could have more limited deliverables.
MOM© gives report writers the comprehensive use of NPR AND M-AT
Data, employing the flexibility and functions of NPR while including M-AT
With a set of NPR tools, uncomplicated install, and no hardware;
individuals can readily include M-AT data. Simple commands allow you
to get M-AT indexes, records, OIDs, Objects, and Fields directly into NPR
reports. Revolutionize your use of NPR today by adding MOM©.
Features & Benefits
WHY DO YOU NEED MOM©?
- Include M-AT data in an NPR report; Report Designer Computed Fields
- Report Designer allows inclusion of NPR data in Report Designer but not vice versa
- Facilities have decided to keep NPR reports for NPR applications
- Report Designer does not have the capability to produce what you need
- NPR has unlimited capability, far beyond Report Designer
- Data Repository can be a challenge
Need More Information?
Reach out to inquire about any and all details regarding the product and we will get back to you as soon as possible